Han quoc Nori is an online Korean language teaching-learning platforms, which provide learners a variety online courses at many levels and intensive course to get Topik I,II certificate.
The website has these main functions below:
- User will register/login/logout on the front-end page. Going to the account information page, user can check notifications,orders and membership status there.
- User can buy courses by transfer payment or cash on delivery.
- Regular courses will have lessons and exercises. Each lesson is accompanied by a video/text and various exercises such as: fill in blanks, find antonyms, translate into Korean, reading, listening…
- The lesson of the course will be listed and show progress students are taking. It will make the management of their study more efficiently.
- With 1-1 online course, teacher will take schedule and user can book the time to join. Users can rate teacher and class time will be recorded for reviewing.
- User can take part in mock test to access your language ability. Exam time is scheduled and changed by the admin. After testing, user can have a certification and will be listed on ratings.
- User can share experience and review that will publish on page.
- User can go to online bookstore to buy or downloads books.
- Admin can manage course content,teachers and learners information and orders.
- Create a questions bank,random questions for mock test and make a plan for this.
- Control user’s experience sharing and review.
- Send notifications to remind learners to study timely following defined progress.
- Optimize each content page:Set title tag,description,keyword,Set defaulted tags,SEO headings
- Create robots.txt file completely automatic
- Optimized alt tags for image and link
- Automatically set up canonical SEO
- Set up Google ID Analytics
- Set up other SEO tags through the website management system.